Farmers Markets Are Bustling . . .
Bare bums are racing through sprinklers in the backyard, and Katie is teaching the hens where to lay with plastic Easter eggs. Ahhhh, who could not love this season!?!?!? To celebrate this time of year and show our appreciation to our readers, the Real Food Media bloggers have come together to offer an amazing 25% off on most of our e-books, classes and meal plans.
Whether you want to simplify your kitchen routine to save time, start GAPS or plunge into the art of sourdough bread there’s something here for you.
Say, for example, you want to eat out less. Why not sign up for a meal plan? They’re around $1/week and there’s no easier way to keep things interesting in the kitchen without spending hours on menus and shopping lists. Or maybe you want to learn to make inexpensive, probiotic rich foods/start GAPS/reverse food allergies. We have stuff for that, too. 🙂 Oh, and if there is a little one in your life that will be starting solids this year, my ebook Nourished Baby is only $14.24 today!
To get these special prices just click the links below and use coupon code SPRING25 at checkout before Friday, June 1 when the sale ends!
- Nourished Baby e-Book (that’s me!)- Learn how to decode your cravings while nursing, why you should skip rice cereal and what the latest research says about introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods. Plus, enjoy over thirty nutrient rich recipes that are specifically designed for the little tummies, but also meant for the whole family to share and enjoy!
$18.99 Spring Sale 25% off price: $14.24 Click here to read more
- Beautiful Babies E-Course From Food Renegade – This class is absolutely incredible! Birth junkie that I am I didn’t necessarily expect a lot of new information, but oh I was wrong! If you’re interested in preparing your body for pregnancy and nourishing yourself and your baby in the very best way possible this class is for you!
$199 Spring Sale 25% off price: $149 Click here to read more
For Those Who Are New To The Real Food Lifestyle . . .
Real Food For Rookies Online Class From Kelly the Kitchen Kop – Are you overwhelmed with all you’ve heard from the “experts” about what you should be eating? Learn the basics in this 12-week online class, including how to fit Real Food into your busy schedule and into your budget. Go with Kelly into the kitchen, to the farm, and to the store where she’ll teach you what it took her years to learn!
$190 Spring Sale 25% off price: $142.50 Click here to read more
- Real Food Ingredient Guide From Kelly The Kitchen Kop – Do you want to use more nutritious ingredients in your kitchen, but feel confused about which ones to choose? Do you need help deciphering food labels at the store, or knowing which foods to buy at your local farm? Grab this guide now for only $6.00!
Price: $10 Spring Sale 25% off price: $7.50 Click here to read more
- Healthy Whole Grains Online Baking Class From Cheeseslave – Did you know that whole grains can cause mineral deficiencies due to the phtyic acid? Want to learn how to properly soak and sprout whole grains? Sign up for this 12-week online class and I will teach you how to make homemade whole-grain sourdough bread, waffles, pasta, pizza, tortilla chips, granola, oatmeal cookies and apple pie.
$199 Spring Sale 25% off price: $149.25
- How To Cook Real Food Online Cooking Class – Want to cook healthy foods for your family but don’t know how? Want to save time and money while feeding your family better? Jenny of Nourished Kitchen will show you how to prepare wholesome, traditional foods easily with this online course that covers everything from preparing grass-fed and pasture-raised meats to fermented foods, sourdough baking and naturally sweetened desserts.
Price: $147 Spring Sale 25% off price: $110.25 Click here to read more
- Real Food 101 e-Book From Our Nourishing Roots – A visual companion to Nourishing Traditions-style foods, these step-by-step tutorials in full color photos teach you how to implement real food into your kitchen, easily and confidently!
$14 Spring Sale 25% off price: $10.50 Click here to read more
- Get Cultured: An Online Class That Will Teach You How To Ferment Anything – I did not know this was going to be on sale this week, but yay! Learn how to prepare enzyme-rich fermented foods, yogurts, condiments, salsas and chutneys in your kitchen with over 50 video tutorials, 100 recipes and 60 tutorials, plus the free 36-pg e-book Get Cultured: Probiotic Recipe from the Nourished Kitchen.
$199 Spring Sale 25% off price: $110.25 Click here to read more
- Grain-Free Meal Plans From Health Home & Happiness – GAPS and SCD compliant meal plans- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week.
$16.00 or $130 Spring Sale 25% off price: $12.00 monthly (applies to recurring) or $97.50 yearly (30% off both) Click here to read more
- Simple Dinner Meal Plans – Each week you’ll receive a simple, healthy and nutrient-dense menu featuring Meals come together in about 40 minutes, feature seasonal ingredients and you’ll enjoy cooking tips, make ahead lists and a shopping list that makes cooking traditional foods easy. Plus, coming in December, you’ll receive full access to our 700+ real food recipe database. Meal plans are suitable for dairy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and GAPS/SCD diets but don’t compromise on taste.
$67/yr or $10/month Spring Sale 25% off price: $50.25 (less than $1.00 a week!) or $7.50/month
- Weekly Menus by Mail from Cheeseslave – Need help getting started cooking traditional food? Never have enough time to do menu planning? Have trouble sticking to your food budget? Want to cook using more nutrient-dense foods? Need more inspiration and ideas? Sign up for CHEESESLAVE Menus By Mail and get: 3 full dinner menus per week (download printable PDF) 1 extra breakfast, dessert, snack or beverage per week. Printable shopping list!
- 3 Months GAPS Legal Meal Plans – Brenda over at Well Fed Homestead has put together GAPS and SCD legal dinners with side dishes for 6 nights of the week, delivered to you via e-mail every Friday for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. A main dish plus a side dish for each day, plus a shopping list and a list of what to prepare ahead of time. Simple recipes to make life easy on you!
$21, Spring Sale 25% off price $15.75 Click here to read more
- Reversing Food Allergies Online Cooking Class – Got food allergies? It doesn’t have to be a life sentence! You can actually reverse food allergies. If you’re planning to do GAPS Diet, now’s the time to sign up on this comprehensive online cooking class and save! NOTE: $5 from every sale will be donated to the Weston A. Price Foundation and $5 will be donated to the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
- What Can I Eat Now? What Can I Eat Now is a 57-page e-book with full color photographs, and includes recipes for 30 days on the GAPS intro, a table of contents and index, helpful tips.
$20.00 Spring Sale 25% off price $15.00 Click here to read more
- The Best Of The Grain-Free Meal Plan e-Cookbook – All of the 70+ recipes in this book are not only tested to be child friendly, but they also offer clear instructions for beginning cooks, use ingredients and preparation tecniques that can realistically fit into a busy household, and have color photographs that make the reader excited to try grain free meals!
$10 (e-book) to $13 (on Amazon) Spring Sale 25% off price: $7.50 for the e-book Click here to read more
- GAPS Lunches Cookbook – 5 weeks of seasonal GAPS lunch menus. Missing sandwiches? Pizza? Fried chicken? This is the cookbook you need!
$20, Spring Sale 25% off price $15 Click here to read more
Odds & Ends
- Real Food Nutrition & Health TEENS AND ADULT E-Course PLUS E-book from Food Renegade: Kristen takes you inside the Real Food Revolution with firsthand accounts, video footage from the leading thinkers behind the sustainable food movement, and lessons that really make you think. This class is fun and engaging . . . no boredom allowed!
Price: $100-$115 (depending on how they purchase the book that goes with it) Spring Sale 25% off price: $75-$86 (25% off)
****Please note, there is no discount on the e-course plus printed book option b/c the printed book simply doesn’t have the wiggle room in its price. Click here to read more
- Real Food Nutrition & Health FOR KIDS E-book From Food Renegade –Do you want to teach your younger children about Real Food? Check out this book full of fun illustrations, coloring pages, and activities for younger children!
$19.95 Spring Sale Price: $15 Click here to read more
Price: $19.95 (depending on how you purchase the book that goes with it) Spring Sale 25% off price:$15 Check it out here
- Garden & Preservation Planner – Are you trying to figure out what to plant, how much to plant, what to preserve, what to freeze, etc? This Garden & Preservation Planner will help you!
$12.95 Spring Sale Price $9.71 Click here to read more
- – Does having people over stress you out? I’ve made it easier for you with the tips I’ve learned about planning ahead for a shindig. Maybe you’re a “natural” host or hostess and entertaining is no big deal, but if you’re someone that would like help organizing whatever event is in your future, this guide will be just the thing. This will help you de-stress the whole experience, so you can enjoy yourself as much as your guests are sure to!
Price: $12.00 Spring Sale Price: $9.00
- A Whole Food Holiday – GAPS and SCD recipes for the holidays. Dips with crackers, stuffed mushrooms, prime rib, turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, faux potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, apple pie, chai tea, hot chocolate, egg nog, and more!
Price: $21.95 Spring Sale 25% off price: $15.37
This 25% sale ends Friday night,
June 1st, 2012, at 11:59 pm Pacific time