August’s birthday confessions were lots of fun, so it seems like a lovely idea to christen the new year with some more. Besides there are so many new faces around here I feel like I need to introduce myself. Thanks to all of you who shared yesterday’s post with your friends. That’s exactly what the tipping point is all about!
Shall we begin?
- I once (or twice) accidentally squirted my keyboard with breastmilk while trying to nurse and blog
- I type with dough on my hands. Often. Actually, the world under my laptop keys probably resembles a combo creamery/bakery. Maybe this post should be retitled 5 awful things I have done to my laptop.
- In order to properly compliment my husband I find it necessary to insult him in some small way first. It’s the only way he’ll take the compliment seriously. Otherwise he says I am too much sunshine and roses. Pft!
- I refused to wash Micah’s hair with anything other than water for weeks because I was afraid his baby smell would go away.
- Every night I go to bed holding a piece of cheese. Before that it was a hairdryer.
- Originally this was supposed to be ten things, but Micah appears to be teething so we were up at 12am, 2am, 4am, 4:20am, 5:20am and 6:30am. My brain is on auto-reboot and I can’t access anything at the moment.