These three-alarm fireballs . . .
Rich in probiotics and naturally occurring Vitamin C, fermented jalapeños are thought to significantly boost the immune system. They also contain a rich antioxidant and anti-inflammatory called capsaicin, which is known to prevent ulcers (who would have thought!), ease migraine and sinus headaches, lower blood pressure and cause cancer cells to wither.¹
Just three simple steps and you’re done. Enjoy!
Easy Fermented Jalapeños
Note: To take the heat down a notch, remove most of the seeds before you place jalapeños in the jar.
- 1 3/4 cup chopped jalapeños1 clove garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons unrefined sea salt
- filtered water
- Place jalapeños, garlic and salt in a 16 oz mason jar.
- Fill with filtered water, leaving one inch of space at the top
- Cover tightly with lid, shake until ingredients are mixed, then leave on the counter for 5-7 days
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.
» Recipes » Fermented Jalapeños