A mouth puckering spritz of lime. The warm, earthy flavors of cumin and cilantro. Creamy avocado paired with crisp bell pepper. Need I say more? Yes? Our children devour this raw avocado chutney recipe. Like a pack of adorable wolves. Bon appetite!
Avocado Chutney Recipe
YIELD: 4 cups (2 servings)
PREP: 15 minutes
READY IN: 15 minutes
This delicious GAPS friendly recipe also works wonderfully as-is for those of you choosing to cleanse using Standard Process products. You’ll love adding this explosion of flavor and texture into your recipe repertoire even after your cleanse is finished!
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup organic whole corn kernels
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, diced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Combine avocado, corn, red pepper and onion in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the oils and spices over the veggie mixture and serve.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.