Is salsa a condiment, snack, or an appetizer?
The correct answer is “Yes!” I never get tired of this recipe. Enjoy!
Tex-Mex Salsa Recipe
- 4 tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- 2 garlic-cloves
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp olive-oil (extra virgin)
- 2 limes (juiced) or 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 0-1 jalapeno (to taste)
- 1 red-onion (small, finely chopped)
- Pour the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, parsley, garlic, lime juice/cider vinegar, olive oil, cumin and sea salt into a food processor and blend until well ground.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out some of the juice, then chop the tomatoes a few more times.
- Add in the onion and tomatoes.
- Pulse chop until everything is diced and blended.
- Taste and season with more jalapeno and/or sea salt as needed.
» Recipes » Homemade Tex-Mex Salsa