Is salsa a condiment, snack, or an appetizer?
The correct answer is “Yes!” I never get tired of this recipe. Enjoy!
Tex-Mex Salsa Recipe
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 garlic-cloves
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice or 1-2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 jalapeno, or more if desired
- 1/4 cup red-onion, finely chopped
- Pour the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, parsley, garlic, lime juice/cider vinegar, cumin and sea salt into a food processor and blend until well ground.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out as much juice as you can, then chop the tomatoes a few more times.
- Add in the onion and tomatoes.
- Pulse chop until everything is diced and blended.
- Taste and season with more jalapeno and/or sea salt as needed.
» Recipes » Tex-Mex Salsa Recipe