This simple southern dish is loaded with high quality protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Serve as a sandwich or over a bed of greens for a quick, nutrient dense meal!
- 2 1/2 cups organic or pastured chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 pastured eggs, boiled and chopped (where to buy eggs)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 3 to 4 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise (we love our homemade recipe), or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 to 3 teaspoons sweet dill relish, or to taste (Note: You can also use Bubbies plain relish and just add a little maple syrup)
- salt and pepper to taste (where to buy sea salt)
Combine chicken with eggs, celery, onion, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper, relish, salt and pepper. Add more mayonnaise, as needed.
» Recipes » Chicken Salad with Sweet Dill Relish