Need an extra prep table . . .
Or a place to store your favorite kitchen treasures? How about a portable serving cart for your next dinner party? Well then, good news! This month I’m giving away this versatile Savannah Kitchen Island Cart. It’s super sturdy and comes with:
- A stainless steel top that is perfect for kitchen prep
- Two slotted shelves that can be used as storage (the middle shelf is adjustable)
- Two towel racks
- Heavy duty rubber caster rollers for easy portability (Those who have little ones like to relocate things will be happy to know that they lock into place. )
Oh, and if black isn’t your color of choice it also comes in white!
Want This Cart? Here’s How To Enter
1. Click on this link:
(It will take you to Amazon.com to read about the product. Just come back here and carry on with steps 2 & 3.)
2. Click here to sign up for my newsletter. I have uhMAZing giveaways planned for the next few months, but to be eligible to win you must be subscribed at the time the winner is drawn. You can unsubscribe at any time. (P.S. I never sell or give your address to anyone – the only person you’ll hear from is me!)
3. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is open to everyone, but the Savannah Cart will be shipped to continental U.S. residents only. Winners who are residents outside of the U.S. will receive a gift card for the lowest listed price for the prize on Amazon.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.
» Favorite Things/Giveaways » GIVEAWAY: Savanna Kitchen Cart ($300 Value)