If You’re Short On Time . . .
But big on holiday cheer, these sweet little morsels can be whipped up in a snap. These slightly chewy gingerbread cookies blend the spicy kick of ginger with the sweetness of cinnamon and a pinch of cloves. Enjoy!
Grain-Free Gingerbread Cookies
Ingredients (makes 14 cookies)
- 2 cups of blanched almond flour (Where to find almond flour)
- 1/8 teaspoon unrefined sea salt (Where to find sea salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 scant tablespoon molasses
- 6 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- pinch of cloves
- Preheat oven to 275F
- In a medium-size bowl combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Add butter, honey and molasses and mix again
- Scoop out one rounded tablespoon of dough and press it into a cookie shape. Place on a greased baking sheet and continue until all the cookies are ready to bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
» Recipes » Grain-Free Gingerbread Cookies