Drizzled over crumbled bacon salad or as a dunking sauce for fried chicken, this little recipe is perfect if you’re short on time (as I am today). Just throw these ingredients together and and pour it on . . . . well, anything. Seriously, I’ve used it as a marinade, over pears & crisp romaine lettuce, even as a dunking sauce for beer battered steak!! Weird, I know.
Oh, and this recipe is toddler approved, so there’s that.
Have a lovely day!
- 1/3 cup olive oil (where to buy olive oil)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (where to buy honey)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon unrefined sea salt (where to buy salt)
Blend all ingredients together in a small food processor or blender. ENJOY!!!