Forgive me world wide web for I have blogsinned. It has been five months since my last blog.
Pshew! I feel better already.
Here’s what I’ve been doing for the past five months:
- Vacationing in the Florida Keys
- Taking as many naps with Katie as possible
- Cooking almost every meal from scratch and loving it (except for the messy kitchen that follows)
- Talking to God about where I am in my journey . . . especially about how I feel stuck mid-process in some specific things (hello we need a new house!!!)
- Talking, and sometimes whining, to Daniel about the same things
- Parenting Katie and her 5 precious babies – Conner, Ava, Harper, Caroline and “Wittle Baby.” Diapers, nursing discipline, bath time, chiropractic adjustments and meal time. The whole nine yards for each of them. These are the precious kiddos they are named after ; – )
- Relishing my first-ever White Christmas in Texas
- Getting knocked up (woohoo!!!)
- Thanking God a million times over for providing us with wealth beyond our imagination . . . true friends, a vibrant spiritual environment and a healthy family
- Thanking God more that my amazing friends blog. Distance and schedules keep us from hanging out as much as I’d like, but at least I can show Katie pictures of our besties ; – )
- Celebrating Katie’s second birthday and six years of marriage
- Starting a photography business
- Witnessing the unforgettable birth of Stone Ramsey
- Looking forward to the next chapter . . . whatever it holds
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.