Here’s another tasty recipe that will help you fly through the Standard Process cleanse with flavor, sustenance, and variety. Daddypotamus doesn’t like kale all that much, but this kale avocado salad was a hit. Kale is an acquired taste, but is so nutrient dense, you really can’t afford not to give it a try.
YIELD: 6-8 cups ( 4 Servings )
PREP: 14 mins
- 1 head kale (de-stemmed)
- 1 cup tomato (diced)
- 1 cup avocado (chopped)
- 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice (organic)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (we leave this out for kid’s snacks)
- Add all ingredients except tomatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Using your hands, squeeze the kale and avocado until the kale wilts and the avocado is evenly blended (3-4 minutes).
- Sprinkle tomatoes over the top and serve.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
» Recipes » Kale Avocado Salad