Have You Ever . . . .
A) Wished that food would fall from the sky a la Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs?
B) Plopped your keys on the counter, rushed to the fridge, and then realized the meat you meant to thaw is still in the FREEZER?
C) Realized that you pin tons of recipes, but eat the same. exact. meals. week after week?
Well then, the next 48 hours are incredibly important for you. As you’ve probably heard, there’s an online workshop called REAL FOOD FOR BUSY PEOPLE coming soon, and it’s 50-65% off for just two more days. That’s as little as $69 for a $199 class, y’all – total steal!
Wondering if this class is for you?
I have devised a simple test to help you determine that with remarkable accuracy.
If you checked the second box, you probably already know that the times you don’t feel like cooking are usually when you and your family need restorative nutrients most. I’ve been there, and so have the other bloggers who have joined up to teach this workshop.
Learning to nourish myself when things get crazy was life changing for me. Rather than get sucked down a hole of diminishing energy and motivation, I meet challenging times with more resilience and optimism. In Real Food For Busy People, I’ll share my secrets for making that happen, as will 16 real food bloggers, mamas and activists.
In this series of online workshops, you’ll learn:
- How to make dinner with 5 ingredients or fewer and in 30 minutes or less.
- How slow cookers, pressure canners, blenders and other equipment can cut down your time in the kitchen.
- How to automate your shopping.
- How to save time and money at the farmers market.
- How to make a quickie real food breakfasts in only a few minutes.
- How to make yogurt and kefir in under 5 minutes a week.
- How to make artisanal sourdough bread in under 5 minutes a day.
- How to make quick real food lunches for kids and professionals.
- How to get several meals out of 1 chicken.
- How to get your kids and spouse involved in the kitchen.
- How to pack for road trips and plane trips.
- How to make enough bone broth to last a whole week in about 3 minutes a day.
Catch A Sneak Peek!
Here’s a quick preview of what you have to look forward to . . .
Too Busy To Take The Class?
I’ve received several emails that say something like, “This class is for busy people and I soooo want to take it. BUT I’m, um, too busy.”
Ha! Here’s what you need to know: Once each class is uploaded you will have lifetime access. That means you can access them any time you want, whether that’s a week, a month or a few years down the road. Also, you can pick and choose what you learn, so start with what’s most important to you and work from there!
Two Days Left To Save Up To $130!!
Remember how I said the next 24 hours are very important? That’s because Real Food For Busy People is on sale for 50% off through August 15th. Registration goes up to $199 on August 16th.
If you sign up to become a member of VGN Premium, you can get the class for just $69 AND save money on future classes, e-book bundles, supplements, real food ingredients and other goodies.
» Uncategorized » Last Chance To Save 65% On...