Forget six degrees of separation. In my community the ties that bind are umbilical cords. Midwives and doulas are so well-represented at gatherings it’s impossible not to run into someone that’s seen me push out a baby, someone I’ve watched do the same, or something of the sort.
She’s also mother to nine month old Eli, whose morning glory-hued eyes are the inspiration behind her new blog, Intuitive Mothering. What is an intuitive mother? Lots of things, for sure, but in these early days it’s mostly the simple stuff: breastfeeding and babywearing.
“I have loved wearing my son since he was a brand new baby,” she recently wrote. “As he has grown, I have worn many styles of slings and wraps. Sadly, I hear many women say they aren’t into babywearing because they weren’t able to find the right “fit”. As a mother who knows the amazing benefits that accompany babywearing, I strive to help women learn to love and be completely comfortable wearing their babies from infancy to toddler.”
As part of her new site, Hannah opened a babywearing shop, full of comfy, easy-to-use wraps and slings, and to celebrate she’s giving away a FABULOUS Moby gift set to one of YOU!
Top 5 Reasons You Should Want a Moby
- You love snuggling while you vacuum
- It’s one-size-fits-all, so your husband can use it, too!
- You want to try the hug hold, and the 11 other ways this versatile carrier can be used
- Your brother has a boy scout badge in square knots and you want to show him up at Easter brunch
- You like to win things, because you’re competitive like that
Sorry, this giveaway is now closed
1. For five entries, help get the word out about Mommypotamus. Simply visit StumbleUpon and create an account (they won’t send you spam email or anything, it’s just a bookmarking tool). Then go to this blog post and give it a thumbs up. Thanks so much! (Please leave a separate comment for all five entries)
Like Intuitive Mothering on Facebook
Click the “Like” button below, then leave a message on this page that says, “I Like Intuitive Mothering on Facebook.”(1 entry)
3. Post This Contest On Facebook – Grab this link, http://www.mommypotamus.com/moby-giveaway-package/ and post it in your status. Leave a comment here that says, “I Facebooked it.” You can do this every day until the contest closes (6 possible entries)
- You need to leave a comment in order to have an entry
- You need to leave a separate comment for each entry
- You need to fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count.
- Entries will be accepted until 8:59 PM Thursday, March 31 Pacific Standard Time
- Winner will be selected at random.org
- I will contact the winner via the email address provided with their comment
- Giveaway is open to readers in the United States only