Fall is here
It’s time to visit your local pumpkin patch, take a hayride, jump in a huge pile of raked leaves and then head indoors for creamed onions.
Why creamed onions? Because it happens to be the favorite holiday food of the seventeenth commenter and winner, Latisha! Congratulations!!!
If you didn’t win why not visit Stitch Tac Sew and order something for your little one? I mean, seriously, check out this ADORABLE pumpkin hat! Micah got his very own this week to wear at the pumpkin patch! Thanks, Nikki!
Speaking of squishy little bundles of cuteness, can you tell me who:
- Finally posted her story after TWO YEARS. Hint: She’s a midwife and doula
- Had a reality TV crew rolling at her son’s birth
- Birthed a baby girl that was fast asleep
- Decided to forego stitches and instead adopted the motto “Just say NO to Indian-style”
- Wore pearl earrings during labor . . . the same she’s worn on her wedding day.
- Said “why is she not coming? I need her out now!! I am afraid I am going to sit on her head!”
- Faced a double whammy of contractions and a charley horse while pushing her baby out
- Birthed her baby in a Target parking lot!
- Still hadn’t agreed on a name when baby arrived
- Had a one hour and ten minute labor
- Waited waited 11 years, 2 months and 1 day to meet her son
- Listened to her doctor and nurse place bets on when her daughter would be born
Because if you can’t, you’ve got some catching up to do! These are just a few of the many wonderful stories shared by strong, beautiful mothers on yesterday’s linkup. I’m still working through them all, but so far they are incredible! Check them out!