This simple salad melds the bold, tart flavor of pomegranate seeds mixed with the mild sweetness of the meaty persimmon. Rich in immune building vitamin C and mood lifting B vitamins, this little melange is a great way to celebrate the season!
- 3 fuyu persimmons
- 2 pomegranates
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp raw honey (where to buy honey)
- 1/3 cup mint
- Remove seeds from pomegranates and place in medium bowl. For a quick and easy method click here.
- Peel and dice persimmons and apple into ½ inch chunks. Add to bowl.
- Dice mint and add to bowl.
- Drizzle mixture with honey and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Savor the delightful flavors of this fresh, beautiful, seasonal dish. Then come back and tell me how much you liked it!
*This is a tweaked version of this recipe.