Trying To Make Healthy Food Choices? Feel Overwhelmed?
Before I was a Real Foodie I was a Raw Foodist. Before that, I had a brief stint as a vegetarian. I wanted to eat healthy, but I wasn’t sure what that even meant. Have you ever felt that way?
Truth be told, researching and implementing a real food diet can take years to figure out. It has taken me years, and I’m still working on it!
But it has been oh-so-worth-it. For most of my life doctors have told me I have a “poor constitution” and will always be “sickly”. I double dog dare any medical professional to say that to my face now.
If it were possible I would invite every one of you into my kitchen and teach you everything I’ve had to learn the hard way. Since I can’t, I want to introduce you to Kelly The Kitchen Kop’s Real Food For Rookies E-Course.
I wish I had created this course myself, because it represents the heart of why I blog about real food. It’s not a fancy schmancy cooking class. It’s a simple, step-by-step guide that starts by helping you identify fake foods and then walks you through how to implement healthier choices without breaking the bank. In other words, it’s absolutely brilliant. Even if you are not new to real food this course will inspire you to the next step, so why not sign up to win? OR you could give it away to someone trying to get started on a healthier lifestyle!
Now let me tell you a little something about Kelly. If she’s a Kop, then I’m a blue flamingo. Forget how tough her name sounds, this mom of four is super-sweet and passionate about helping people live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
That’s why she donated one free E-Course membership exclusively for Mommypotamus readers!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Save time and money while serving Real Food
- Read labels and avoid dangerous ingredients
- Make nourishing “fast food” meals to avoid last-minute trips to the drive-thru
- Find healthier alternatives for soda pop, refined sugars, heart-killer oils, factory farmed meat and more
- What nutrient-dense foods are absolutely necessary for good health
- How to take control of your health and change you and your family’s future!
What You’ll Get
Audio Interviews (all iPod and MP3 compatible)
- Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation)
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story)
- Jane Feingold (Director of the Feingold Association)
- Tom Naughton (Fat Head filmmaker)
- Jimmy Moore from the Livin LaVida Low-Carb blog
- Overcoming the Low-Fat Myth
- Time Saving Tips
- How to save money when buying quality meat, produce
- Real Food Basics such as the benefits of raw milk, alternatives to refined sugar, superfoods and more.
- Since good health is about more than just what we put into our mouths, Kelly shows you how to make good choices on non-food items like cookware, sunscreen, toothpaste, vaccines, plastics, antibacterial soaps, stress, and more
- Weekly handouts
- Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide
Exclusive Forum Membership
- Ask and answer questions
- Exchange tips
- Chat about making the change to Real Food without anyone thinking you’re a weirdo!
Coupons (More Than $60 in Savings!)
- Green Pastures Cod Liver Oil
- Biokult Probiotics
- Online Sources of Real Foods like grass-fed meats
- Stainless Steel Cookware
- Natural Skin Care Products and Cleaning Supplies
- & more!
- Listen, watch, and read at your leisure! On your break at work, while the kids are sleeping, in your pajamas, whatever! If you have a busy week, no big deal, just pick it back up on your own schedule.
Need 10 Good Reasons to Take the Real Food For Rookies E-Course? Watch This!
I know, I just announced a giveaway yesterday. Should I apologize for giving away too much free stuff? Here’s why I’m packing it in: First, I had to do the other giveaway because I could have this baby any day and I need your guest post submissions. Second, enrollment for this course ends on September 5th. That’s next Sunday. I meant to announce this giveaway last week to give you more time to enroll, but when our buyer backed out I simply couldn’t put my thoughts together.
So here’s the deal: The Real Food For Rookies giveaway will end this Friday, September 3rd. Enrollment ends September 5th. If you want to secure your place go ahead and enroll. If you win the giveaway Kelly will give you a full refund and free access to her course.
Here’s How to Enter:
You have TWO ways to enter.
Entry #1: The first you’re pretty familiar with. Share this article on your Facebook wall and leave me a comment below that you’ve shared it on FB. That will give you ONE entry. Here’s the verbage for sharing on your wall:
Want simple instructions anyone can follow to start preparing REAL FOOD meals? Sign up for the amazing new “Real Foods e-Course” at http://www.kellythekitchenkop.com/classes?AFFID=42275 or enter to win the giveaway at http://www.mommypotamus.com/real-food-for-rookies-e-course-giveaway/
Entry #2: You know how you sometimes add bookmarks to your browser so you can remember certain websites or pages? Well, you can get up to THREE extra entries by creating a profile on Delicious.com and bookmarking up to three of your favorite Mommypotamus articles. Delicious.com is a bookmarking site that allows you to share your bookmarks with your friends and the public.
It’s really easy to create an account if you don’t have one, and I’ve included screenshots below to make it super easy for you. Click on each image if you want to enlarge it to see exactly what to do on each page.
1. Go to Delicious.com (social bookmarking site) and create an account if you don’t have one. (“Join Now” in the top right corner)
2. Click “Save a new bookmark”
3. Paste the URL of your favorite Mommypotamus post into the field and click the button
4. Type “mommypotamus” into the FOR field (it’s the last field on the page)
5. CLICK SAVE!!! WHEW!!! YOU’RE DONE! Repeat beginning with “Save a new bookmark” two more times if you want THREE entries! Just pick two more of your fave Mommypotamus articles and paste the URLs like you did the first time.
By adding mommypotamus into the “FOR” field, I will automatically get a notification in my Delicious inbox of your bookmark.
[info_box]This contest is now closed. :)[/info_box]
Related Posts:STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.