This spicy carrot salad is one of my favorite “go to’ quick and easy recipes. If you’re planning on serving it to your family double it because you will eat half yourself. (No really.)
Spicy Carrot Salad
- 2 1/2 cups carrots (grated)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (your choice)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Grate carrots with a cheese grater.
- Place grated carrots into serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until well mixed.
» Recipes » Spicy Carrot Salad