This is one of my favorite “go to’ quick and easy recipes. If you’re planning on serving it to your family double it because you will eat half yourself. No really.
Spicy Carrot Salad
- 2 1/2 cups carrots (grated)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (your choice)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Grate carrots with a cheese grater.
- Place grated carrots into serving bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until well mixed.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.