Welcome back! I feel so energized by all the awesome emails and encouragement ya’ll have been sending. Thank you so much! Last night I even got a recipe from Christy Martin (one of my midwives) that I can’t wait to share with you!
You veteran cleansers know how rough the first few days can be, so if you’re on Twitter please send Daddypotamus some encouragement! If you haven’t cleansed before you could send him one anyway ; – ) His username is @danielthepoet.
Breakfast: Triple Delight Smoothie
Original recipe from Standard Process:
- ½ cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ banana
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- 2 rounded Tbs. of SP Complete
- Ice cubes or cold water
- 2 Tbs. Whey Pro
- 1 Tbs. flaxseed oil
- Egg yolks for Mommypotamus and Katie
Lunch: Little Italy
This recipe is so simple. A Saladacco Spiral Slicer quickly transforms raw zucchini into delicate angel hair pasta.
Pour over some marinara sauce and you’re done! I used an organic store bought jar* to simplify things, but I also highly recommend Alissa Cohen’s Raw Marinara Recipe:
- 2 1/2 cups tomatoes
- 12 sundried tomatoes, soaked
- 3 dates, pitted and soaked (omit for cleanse)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs. parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
Blend in food processor until smooth
* Make sure it is nothing more than tomatoes, olive oil, spices and salt, etc. NO sugar or other junk.
- Raw green beans for munching
- Leftover lentils
Dinner: Vegetable Stew
Dr. Cindy’s Vegetable Stew and Brown Rice*
Diced sweet potatoes drizzled with grass-fed butter and cinnamon
* We’re using wild rice prepared Nourishing Traditions style[info_box]Many of the cleanse recipes I blogged about were experiments, and some weren’t so great. So I went back and tested new recipes, and I created an eBook showcasing the BEST TASTING cleanse recipes I came up with. You won’t find them in my blog. Order today and get my new Smoothie Recipe Guide free!!![/info_box] STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.
» Standard Process Cleanse Recipes » Standard Process Cleanse: Day 3 Recipes