Good morning! If you’re doing this cleanse along with Daniel (hi JB!) you’re only a couple of days away from real protein! A couple of days probably feels like a long time, but really you’re almost there. In the meantime I’ve put together some new and hopefully splendid recipes for you to enjoy!
Breakfast: Mommypotamus’ Mango Lassi
- 2 Tbs SP Complete
- 2 Tbs Whey Pro (optional)
- 1/2 cup peaches
- 3/4 cup mango
- 1/4 cup banana
- 1/4 full-fat coconut milk or 1/2 cup lowfat coconut milk
- 1 Tbs. flaxseed oil
- Water until desired consistency is reached.
For Mommy & Katie:
- add egg yolks
- add Katie’s supplements
Lunch: Raw Ravioli (RECIPE FAIL! DON’T MAKE!)
A mandoline is really a must for this recipe.
- 1 large beet
- 2-3 avocados
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Italian spice mix
- Sun-dried tomatoes (optional)
- Slice beets using thinnest setting available on mandoline
- Combine avocados, garlic, spices and sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spoon avocado mixture into beet “ravioli” and fold in half.
Whole Foods’ red lentil and sweet potato hummus*
Inspired by Everything’s sweet potato chips for dipping
Steamed asparagus with butter