Do you want to ride bareback . . .
Across the Sahara to fetch a flower whose nectar will make your eyes sparkle like the dew from a thousand snowdrops?
I can’t help you with that.
However, if your plans are slightly less ambitious this year – say, to feel amazing, nourish your family, get some REAL sleep and kick those last toxic beauty products to the curb – well I have just the thing for you.
The Healthy Life Summit- a FREE online conference – is starting March 24th! Your favorite authors, nutritionists, bloggers, doctors, activists and filmmakers (oh my!) have put together 35 video presentations you do not want to miss. I’ll be there, too, talking about beauty products that are safe enough to eat. If you haven’t checked it out yet, here’s what you need to know:
It Has An Uh-Mazing Lineup of Speakers
I know I just mentioned that, but seriously y’all. Joel Salatin, farmer and author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, is kicking off the conference with his take on real food. I **may** have once plotted to get Daddypotamus to drive Katie in a circle for 2 hours so I could hear him speak, and it **was** totally worth it! Here are a few more fantastic presentations to look forward to:
- Sally Fallon on vaccinations, feeding babies and raising healthy children
- Cara Comini of Health, Home & Happiness on reversing autism with diet
- Nesting Reframed: Creating healthy homes with Mary Cordero
- Jenny McGruther of Nourished Kitchen on making real food affordable
- Movement for eliminating chronic pain with Robin Konie of Thank Your Body
Check out the full list of presentations online.
Ready To Sign Up? Here’s How It Works:
- 5 presentations will be given each day for 7 days (March 24-30). Don’t worry if you forget – you’ll get an email reminder when the conference opens!
- Each presentation will be free online for 24 hours
- You’ll be able to buy the whole Summit as a package with downloadable videos and bonus gifts
Save 60% Through March 30
The price of the download package after the summit is finished will be $199. But if you pre-order between now and March 23rd at midnight Pacific, you can get it for $49 (a 75% savings). If you order during the week of the summit, you can get it for $79.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
» Everything Else » The Healthy Life Summit – 35...