Do you want to ride bareback . . .
Across the Sahara to fetch a flower whose nectar will make your eyes sparkle like the dew from a thousand snowdrops?
I can’t help you with that.
However, if your plans are slightly less ambitious this year – say, have your kids cooperate without nagging or yelling, nourish your family with time to spare, get out of debt and kick mom guilt to the curb – well I have just the thing for you.
The Mom Summit - a FREE online conference – is kicking off March 31st! Packed with 30 inspiring interviews and videos with bestselling authors, parenting experts, fitness gurus and DIY pros, this summit is going to be amazing. It’s mom stuff. Stuff we all care about and wish we could talk about over tea with a bestie or three.
Get Ready To…
- Enjoy being a mother by learning how to stop comparing, judging, or feeling guilty
- Put dinner on the table with a few simple tricks when you create 30 days worth of meals in just a few hours
- Get your kids to listen without yelling, nagging, or reminding (this will change your life)
- Organize any space and keep it that way (what?!)
- Maintain (or re-light) the spark in your relationship
- Reclaim your rockin’ bod’ after childbirth without dieting
- Take simple steps to define your time and balance being a mom with other projects/work
Sound good? Good! You can do all that in your PJ’s while you wash dishes or fold laundry.
How It Works
- Step 1: Click here to register
- Step 2: Watch your email – you’ll get an invitation when the conference opens!
- Tune in for the interviews/videos that interest you most – they’ll be available for 24 hours each
Bonus Registration Gift: 5 Practical Mom Tips Video Series
Just a quick note, right now you can get instant access with your Mom Summit registration to five videos with simple ideas to make your life as a mom more enjoyable!
Sign up for free here → The Mom Summit
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
» Everything Else » Optimize Your Mama Superpowers This Spring!