How Can You NOT Be Confused About Food?
“While one blogger writes about the health benefits of meat consumption, the next blogger contends that meat causes cancer, heart disease, and obesity.
One book says vegetarianism is better for the planet and our bodies, but another calls it a myth contributing to nutrient deficiencies, destructive farming practices, and climate change.
One esteemed professor expounds the scientific virtues of eating like a caveman while another urges us to choose Forks Over Knives.
Fat is bad. But wait, fat is good!
But wait again, because it depends on the kind of fat we’re talking about here….”
Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness Radio
Hey mamas! If you’ve ever felt confused about all the conflicting nutritional information out there, I have some great news! The Real Food Summit, a FREE online conference, is starting this Sunday, July 8th! The best-of-the-best real food experts (authors,nutritionists, bloggers, doctors and filmmakers – oh my!) have put together 27 video presentations you do not want to miss. If you haven’t checked it out yet, here’s what you need to know:
It Has An Uh-Mazing Lineup of Speakers
I know I just mentioned that, but seriously ya’ll. Joel Salatin, farmer and author of Folks, This Ain’t Normal, is kicking off the conference with his take on real food. I **may** have once plotted to get Daddypotamus to drive Katie in a circle for 2 hours so I could hear him speak, and it **was** totally worth it! Here are a few more fantastic presentations to look forward to:
- Rami Nagel, author of Cure Tooth Decay, walks us through is protocol for remineralizing cavities (Note: Rami is AWESOME. I used his book to heal Katie’s cavities and posted pics here. If you have questions about tooth decay don’t miss your chance to ask him at the Q&A!!!)
- Donielle Baker, author of Naturally Knocked Up, explains the connection between foods and fertility
- Jeffrey Smith, author of Seeds of Deception, brings the latest concerns about genetically modified foods
- Mark McAfee shares how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
- Jenny McGruther – author of one of my fave blogs, Nourished Kitchen – will show you how and why fermented foods heal
- Jordan Reasoner and Steven Wright unravel how to troubleshoot digestive issues
- PhD candidate Chris Masterjohn shares the nutritional wisdom of Weston A. Price
Check out the full list of presentations here.
Ready To Sign Up? Great! Here’s How It Works:
- 3 presentations will be given each day for 10 days (7/8-7/16)
- Throughout the summit you’ll receive daily emails detailing the day’s presentations as well as information regarding live Q&A sessions with the experts
- Each presentation will be free online for 24 hours
- You’ll be able to buy the whole Summit as a package with downloadable videos, transcripts, audio, bonus coupons and books.
Sign up here → Free Real Food Summit
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.