Have You Heard?
The Real Food Summit – a 10 day online conference featuring 28 experts on real food – has been extended one more day! If you didn’t have time to tune in for:
- Chris Kresser’s talk on why seafood is essential (And why it is much “cleaner” in terms of PCB’s and dioxins than beef/chicken/vegetables, plus the critical factor that prevents us from absorbing mercury!)
- Zoe Harcombe, Cambridge graduate and author of The Obesity Epidemic, on food addictions and how nutritional misinformation is fueling the obesity epidemic
- Mark McAfee on how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
You can check them out for FREE today, just pop over here to join the conference!
- Pam Killeen on solving adrenal burnout (which was AWESOME!!!)
- Rami Nagel on curing tooth decay
- Sarah Pope on how people who consume bone broths can maintain health while eating less meat than those that don’t (very good for the budget!)
What You’ll Get
The package includes all 27 presentations (including audio/video and transcripts) plus bonuses valued at over $400: a subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine, four e-books covering recipes, soaked and soured grains, superfoods, a video from Dr. Cate Shanahan on making healthy meals in as little as 60 seconds, and a 2-week trial subscription to Nourished Kitchen’s meal plans.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with Mommypotamus' ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. Heather Dessinger is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.