Coconut Blueberry Bliss Ice Pops
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen, thaw first so that juices are released to naturally sweeten the ice pops)
- 2-3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup or to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Pulse until the mixture is smooth and all of the ingredients are evenly blended.
- Taste for sweetness and add more honey/maple syrup if desired and blend again.
- Pour into popsicles molds and insert stick. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until set.
Recipe by Mommypotamus at https://www.mommypotamus.com/blueberry-popsicles/