The potamus kitchen is usually all about quick, delicious, and most importantly kid-approved recipes – chicken nuggets, “magic” ketchup, chicken fried steak, broccoli-grape slaw and the occasional batch of resistant starch cookie dough bites.
Not this time.
Like my beloved grown-up ice cream, this buffalo wings recipe is just for those of us who know the difference between:
- callapitters and caterpillars
- Duh-boo-boo and “W”
- aminals and animals
- mustachios and pistachios
- presidents and presents
- marshpillows and marshmallows
Sure, that level of knowledge also comes with certain responsibilities, but it comes with its privileges, too. Spicy and smokey and oh-so-perfect for dipping in homemade ranch dressing, these wings are one of my husbands favorite movie night/game day indulgences. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Buffalo Wings Recipe
Yield 2 lbs
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Melt butter and place it in a mixing bowl. Add in hot sauce, paprika and garlic and mix together.
- Add in wings and toss until thoroughly coated. Pour the contents of the bowl onto a baking sheet with a lip or a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and toss them in the liquid on the baking sheet/pan one more time before transferring to a plate.
Courses Main Course
Could you use $60 in FREE organic groceries?
I love sharing new recipes and exclusive deals with you, so let’s stay in touch! To thank you for signing up for my newsletter, I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to give you a total of $60 off your first three purchases – i.e. $20 off each order.
If you’re not familiar with them, Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods meets Costco, delivered directly to your door. They’re on a mission to make healthy living affordable by offering wholesome food and non-toxic products for less than you’d pay in traditional retail stores. Fill out the form below to claim your free groceries!