The potamus kitchen is usually all about quick, delicious, and most importantly kid-approved recipes – chicken nuggets, “magic” ketchup, chicken fried steak, broccoli-grape slaw and the occasional batch of resistant starch cookie dough bites.
Not this time.
Like my beloved grown-up ice cream, this buffalo wings recipe is just for those of us who know the difference between:
- callapitters and caterpillars
- Duh-boo-boo and “W”
- aminals and animals
- mustachios and pistachios
- presidents and presents
- marshpillows and marshmallows
Sure, that level of knowledge also comes with certain responsibilities, but it comes with its privileges, too. Spicy and smokey and oh-so-perfect for dipping in homemade ranch dressing, these wings are one of my husbands favorite movie night/game day indulgences. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Buffalo Wings Recipe
Yield 2 lbs
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Melt butter and place it in a mixing bowl. Add in hot sauce, paprika and garlic and mix together.
- Add in wings and toss until thoroughly coated. Pour the contents of the bowl onto a baking sheet with a lip or a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven and toss them in the liquid on the baking sheet/pan one more time before transferring to a plate.
Courses Main Course
Need help making REAL food work in REAL life?
Then I’d love to give you a free copy of my ebook – The Busy Mama’s Guide To Getting Dinner On The Table – as a gift for signing up for my newsletter. You’ll get my top seven tips for simplifying meal prep, plus updates when I post new healthy recipes, exclusive gifts, coupons (I was able to give away a jar of free coconut oil to anyone who wanted it recently!), and other goodies. Don’t miss out!