Smokey & Flavorful With Just The Right Amount Of Kick
. . . this spicy mayo is amazing paired with crab cakes, homestyle fries, BLT sliders, fish tacos and spicy chicken wings.
It’s also been known to spice up a dull chicken salad or two, so don’t be afraid to get creative!
How To Make Chipotle Mayo
- 1 batch mayo (how to make mayo ~ video tutorial, where to buy mayo that uses quality ingredients)
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder, or more to taste (where to buy chipotle powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (where to buy garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (where to buy paprika)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (where to buy whole black pepper)
- salt to taste - I usually add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon (where to buy salt)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in fridge for up to one week.
Could you use $60 in FREE organic groceries?
I love sharing new recipes and exclusive deals with you, so let’s stay in touch! To thank you for signing up for my newsletter, I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to give you a total of $60 off your first three purchases – i.e. $20 off each order.
If you’re not familiar with them, Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods meets Costco, delivered directly to your door. They’re on a mission to make healthy living affordable by offering wholesome food and non-toxic products for less than you’d pay in traditional retail stores. Fill out the form below to claim your free groceries!