Smokey & Flavorful With Just The Right Amount Of Kick
. . . this spicy mayo is amazing paired with crab cakes, homestyle fries, BLT sliders, fish tacos and spicy chicken wings.
It’s also been known to spice up a dull chicken salad or two, so don’t be afraid to get creative!
How To Make Chipotle Mayo
- 1 batch mayo (how to make mayo ~ video tutorial, where to buy mayo that uses quality ingredients)
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder, or more to taste (where to buy chipotle powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (where to buy garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (where to buy paprika)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (where to buy whole black pepper)
- salt to taste - I usually add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon (where to buy salt)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Store in fridge for up to one week.