Paleo, Gluten-Free Bread
Yield 1 loaf
- 7 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter
- ½ cup arrowroot starch
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line an 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer, mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove them from pan and cool on a cooling rack.
- Let the loaf cool completely before slicing.
- Store bread at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 2 days, or pre-slice the bread and freeze.
Courses Grain-Free Breads
Recipe by Mommypotamus at https://www.mommypotamus.com/gluten-free-paleo-bread/