Are You Goal Setting For 2017?
I am! Most years I can’t cram all my goals into just one word, but this year I can: WELLTH.
It comes from a book I picked up recently. The strategies covered in the book are mostly written for people that are new to healthy living (do yoga, eat real food, practice thankfulness) but the way the author, Jason Wachob, defines wellth sums up everything I’m shooting for:
A new and more valuable life currency: a life exemplified by abundance, happiness, purpose, health and joy.
With that in mind, this year my goals are to:
- Teach my daughter to sew. ALSO . . . learn to sew.
- Read at least three books I think I’ll disagree with (I find that I learn a lot when my opinions are challenged)
- Spend less time in the kitchen while still serving my family delicious, healthy meals. (I’ll be accomplishing this with the help of Real Plans, slow cooker and Instant Pot meals, and help from my littles now that they actually know how to cook. Watch for lots of recipes in the next few months!)
- Remember to stop spelling things in front of my kids . . . they can spell too, now.
- Visit at least one of the 100 places to take your kids before they grow up with the potami.
- Stop messaging my husband when we are in the same room. (Actually, scratch that. I’ll message instead of spelling things in front of my littles.)
- Continue balancing my hormones – I’ll be writing a lot on that subject soon!
If you’re goal setting for the new year, chances are you’re looking for a little inspiration, too. If health and wellness are on your list, you might want to check out the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle– a $2,400.54 collection of online courses and ebooks for just $29.97.
If you missed out for one reason or another, the organizers have brought it back for just 48 hours. The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, it covers:
- how to save time in the kitchen with the Instant Pot
- balancing hormones naturally
- body care recipes
- gardening and homesteading
- detoxing your home
- home canning and more
There’s no way that every e-book and e-course is relevant to where you are right now, and that’s okay! Even if you only use a handful of the resources right now, chances are very good that you’ll pay a lot less than you would for them separately.
Maybe that’s the $97 class on healing hormones from Dr. Shiroko Sokitch, an M.D who also practices Chinese Medicine – GREAT.
. . . or the $67 class on home canning with Melissa K. Norris.
. . . or the $40 pressure cooking course from Wardee at Traditional Cooking School and the $14.99 Instant Pot Cookbook from Dr. Lee.
Take what works for you and save the rest for another time. It’s still going to be hard not to save a ton of money.
$240+ In Bonuses
Just a couple of the bonuses – which are valued at $242.97 – more than cover the cost of the entire package. For example, the eyeshadow trio alone is worth $18, so if you pair that with just one other bonus – the $15 credit with Perfect Supplements for example – you’ve already more than covered the cost of everything else!
Also, you’ll get a free discovery box from Green Kid Crafts. I put two of them in my holiday shopping guide and bought a few for my littles before I knew they were part of the bundle. Love them! Here’s everything that’s included:
- NEW! Green Kid Crafts – 1 FREE box Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 value)
- *original sale customers will receive this as well
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value) – I use their grass-fed gelatin and dessicated liver capsules.
- TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
- MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
- The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
- Get Kombucha – FREE 2-week supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
- Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
- Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
- Grove Co. – FREE Seventh Generation Detergent, Fabric Softener & Stain Remover,, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
- Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
What if you buy it and it’s not what you expected?
No worries, the Ultimate Bundles team is offering a 30-day 100% happiness guarantee. So if you’re not totally thrilled, just let them know, and they’ll be happy to refund you completely.
Also, you have a whole year to download everything you like. But that’s only true if you order by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time tomorrow night, so no procrastinating, mmmkay?