If You’re Short On Time . . .
But big on holiday cheer, these sweet little morsels can be whipped up in a snap. Soft and chewy, these gingerbread cookies blend the spicy kick of ginger with the sweetness of cinnamon and a pinch of cloves. Enjoy!
Grain-Free Gingerbread Cookies
Yield 14 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium-size bowl combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. (Note: If you try to mix these in a food processor they will become almost too gooey to form into balls on the baking sheet. Ask me how I know.)
- Add egg, butter, honey and molasses and mix again
- Scoop out one rounded tablespoon of dough and press it into a cookie shape. Place on a greased baking sheet and continue until all the cookies are ready to bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Want More Holiday Recipe Ideas?
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Sugar Cookie Recipe (Gluten-Free, Paleo) – Decorated with naturally colored sprinkles and plant-based, natural food dye, these sugar cookies are super easy to make and fun to decorate!
2. Chocolate Peppermint Freezer Fudge – This freezer fudge recipe reminds me of biting into a Thin Mint cookie, and it only takes 10 minutes of hands-on time to make.
3. Zimtsterne: Traditional German Almond Spice Cookies – Spiced with cinnamon, cardamom and a hint of nutmeg, this recipe makes perfect cut-out cookies that are sometimes used as holiday ornaments.
Could you use $60 in FREE organic groceries?
I love sharing new recipes and exclusive deals with you, so let’s stay in touch! To thank you for signing up for my newsletter, I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to give you a total of $60 off your first three purchases – i.e. $20 off each order.
If you’re not familiar with them, Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods meets Costco, delivered directly to your door. They’re on a mission to make healthy living affordable by offering wholesome food and non-toxic products for less than you’d pay in traditional retail stores. Fill out the form below to claim your free groceries!