If You’re Short On Time . . .
But big on holiday cheer, these sweet little morsels can be whipped up in a snap. Soft and chewy, these gingerbread cookies blend the spicy kick of ginger with the sweetness of cinnamon and a pinch of cloves. Enjoy!
Grain-Free Gingerbread Cookies
Yield 14 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium-size bowl combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. (Note: If you try to mix these in a food processor they will become almost too gooey to form into balls on the baking sheet. Ask me how I know.)
- Add egg, butter, honey and molasses and mix again
- Scoop out one rounded tablespoon of dough and press it into a cookie shape. Place on a greased baking sheet and continue until all the cookies are ready to bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Want More Holiday Recipe Ideas?
Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Sugar Cookie Recipe (Gluten-Free, Paleo) – Decorated with naturally colored sprinkles and plant-based, natural food dye, these sugar cookies are super easy to make and fun to decorate!
2. Chocolate Peppermint Freezer Fudge – This freezer fudge recipe reminds me of biting into a Thin Mint cookie, and it only takes 10 minutes of hands-on time to make.
3. Zimtsterne: Traditional German Almond Spice Cookies – Spiced with cinnamon, cardamom and a hint of nutmeg, this recipe makes perfect cut-out cookies that are sometimes used as holiday ornaments.