How To Make Kale Chips
- Preheat your oven to 300F.
- Tear the leaves off the stem and place them in a medium bowl.
- Pour the oil over the leaves and massage it in with your hands until the kale is coated on all sides.
- Place a single layer of kale on a large baking sheet, with a bit of space between each piece.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for 8 more minutes. Remove the pan and check to see if the chips are crispy. If they are serve them - if not, pop them back in the oven for a couple more minutes.
Recipe by Mommypotamus at https://www.mommypotamus.com/how-to-make-kale-chips/