This simple salad melds the bold, tart flavor of pomegranate seeds mixed with the mild sweetness of the meaty persimmon. Rich in immune building vitamin C and mood lifting B vitamins, this little melange is a great way to celebrate the season!
Pomegranate and Persimmon Salad
- 3 fuyu persimmons
- 2 pomegranates
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp raw honey (where to buy honey)
- 1/3 cup mint
- Remove seeds from pomegranates and place in medium bowl. For a quick and easy method click here.
- Peel and dice persimmons and apple into ½ inch chunks. Add to bowl.
- Dice mint and add to bowl.
- Drizzle mixture with honey and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly.
- Savor the delightful flavors of this fresh, beautiful, seasonal dish. Then come back and tell me how much you liked it!
*This is a tweaked version of this recipe.
Could you use $60 in FREE organic groceries?
I love sharing new recipes and exclusive deals with you, so let’s stay in touch! To thank you for signing up for my newsletter, I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to give you a total of $60 off your first three purchases – i.e. $20 off each order.
If you’re not familiar with them, Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods meets Costco, delivered directly to your door. They’re on a mission to make healthy living affordable by offering wholesome food and non-toxic products for less than you’d pay in traditional retail stores. Fill out the form below to claim your free groceries!