Strawberry Cream Gummies
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and honey on low heat in a small saucepan on the stove.
- Stir until warm, not hot as it will kill the probiotic quality in the honey.
- Add 7 T. of the gelatin and immediately mix with an immersion blender until smooth and lump free.
- Pour strawberry mixture into molds, but ONLY fill each on halfway (the rest of the space will be filled by the cream).
- Put the strawberry molds in the freezer. For easy transport, place the silicone mold on a cookie sheet.
- Combine the coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup in a clean saucepan and warm on low.
- Add 6 T. gelatin and mix immediately with immersion blender.
- Take out the strawberry molds and complete the pouring with the cream portion.
- Put back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bring out and let sit until room temperature. Store for a week at room temperature, refrigerate if they manage to last longer than that. Enjoy!
Recipe by Mommypotamus at https://www.mommypotamus.com/strawberry-gummies/