White chocolate was my dad’s not-so-secret love language. Whether it was Valentine’s Day, my birthday or a dance recital, he almost always had a box of white chocolates stashed somewhere for me. These days I’m more of a cauliflower pizza or steak or jalapeno poppers girl, but lately I’ve been feeling a bit nostalgic for the creamy, vanilla-infused sweetness of white chocolate.
Adapted from this paleo chocolate chip cookie recipe, these white chocolate chip cookies are perfect for dunking in a cold glass of milk. I hope you love them!
White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chunks (I chopped up one of these bars
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, plus more for pressing into the top of the cookies if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) salted butter, melted over low heat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (buy vanilla here or make your own with this recipe)
- Melt butter and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot powder, white chocolate chunks, macadamia nuts, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Add egg, maple syrup, vanilla and butter to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place dough in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes. While it's chilling, preheat the oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- When the dough is ready, scoop out a heaping tablespoon and roll the dough into a ball. It will be stick but should be firm enough to roll. Press it flat onto a baking sheet and repeat the process until all the dough is used.
- Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes, depending on how chewy/crisp you prefer your cookies. Enjoy!
Could you use $60 in FREE organic groceries?
I love sharing new recipes and exclusive deals with you, so let’s stay in touch! To thank you for signing up for my newsletter, I’ve partnered with Thrive Market to give you a total of $60 off your first three purchases – i.e. $20 off each order.
If you’re not familiar with them, Thrive Market is basically Whole Foods meets Costco, delivered directly to your door. They’re on a mission to make healthy living affordable by offering wholesome food and non-toxic products for less than you’d pay in traditional retail stores. Fill out the form below to claim your free groceries!